FORUMS FORUM RSSrss icon

Feathers from heaven?

Forum Jump

View Unanswered Threads
muttah_mia
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Feathers from heaven?
A couple of years ago, I was talking about my loveley deceased mother to a psychic medium. She told me my mum was always with me, I replied that although I felt my mum was always around meI I never recieved any 'signs' from her. 'well replied the medium, 'you have to look for them'. A couple of hours later I walked into my kitchen, and there on the floor was a beautiful white feather. I took this to be a sign from my mum, and ever since then, If ever I have felt low, depressed, or needed comfort, low and behold, I have found a white feather! I must add the feathers suddenly appear when I am not consciously looking for them . For example, last year my husband had been very ill and we travelled to London for his appt at The Royal Brompton Hospital.Jumping into a Taxi at Victoria, I looked down and there was a perfect white feather at my feet. Then on our return to Victoria we sat and had a coffee in an outside caf'e when my husband said 'look what's under the table' and there by my feet was another white feather. I now have quite a large collection of these beautiful 'gifts' and I would like to know if any readers have had similar experiences with feathers.

Hoping to hear from you

MM
sunshineuk10
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Re: Feathers from heaven?
Hi Muttah Mia xx

Welcome to the forums xx

I read your story and smiled, it was so lovely to read that these feathers have comforted you at certain times in your life. Indeed a sign that your dear mum is letting you know that she is close to you.

I believe that white feathers are signs of our loved ones, whom are deceased, still being in touch with us when we really need them and can indeed give is comfort whilst experiencing challenges in our life.

On the PRIMA forums, we were also talking about Angels and how we are all supposed to have a "Guardian Angel" who watches over us and warns us of danger. Some of the stories were amazing, it is really interesting reading xx

Take care and I hope to speak to you soon xxx

muttah_mia
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Quoted:
Hi Muttah Mia xx Welcome to the forums xx I read your story and smiled, it was so lovely to read that these feathers have comforted you at certain times in your life. Indeed a sign that your dear mum is letting you know that she is close to you. I believe that white feathers are signs of our loved ones, whom are deceased, still being in touch with us when we really need them and can indeed give is comfort whilst experiencing challenges in our life. On the PRIMA forums, we were also talking about Angels and how we are all supposed to have a "Guardian Angel" who watches over us and warns us of danger. Some of the stories were amazing, it is really interesting reading xx Take care and I hope to speak to you soon xxx
Posted by sunshine**

Hi Sunshine

Thanks ever so for your nice reply, You mention angels, and i must say that I have been reading angel books lateley and also angel cards, and have been quite inspired by some of the messages of hope and love they contan. I gather from what I have read that we all have a guardian angel I always thank mine for just being there, before I go to sleep.

Love MM

julesuk21
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hi, just read ur post, and yes i totaly beleive in what you say, i have found white feathers many times when i have been ill , or down , and i find them in places that wouldnt normally think of finding them, i got one in my freezer one day, and i was having a bath one time when i was ill, and one just appeared on the toliet seat in my bathroom, i nor sure whos sending them, my gran belived and so did afriend of mine who died young,but i could just be some one whos looking out for me, i dont know, but , its a nice feeling to get one, and to know that some one is watching over you
florida27
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hi Muttah

I definitely believe that these white feathers are sent from loved ones at times when you need a hug and a little reminder of your loved one. My father passed away in June 2007 and every so often I find one in the most peculiar places. When I am a bit down and I have a chat with my Dad I nearly always get a feather within a couple of days. When it came to his first birthday after he passed away, I sat at the table to have my breakfast, the table had just been cleaned and then next to my plate I found a feather, it is strange where they turn up but it is so reassuring and warming when they do, because it is just like getting a hug from heaven.
kacey02
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Dear Mutta Mia,

I love hearing of others that have received such a lovely sign. Within days of my gran passing over my mum was walking along when a white feather fell onto her face, and I often see feathers when I am a bit down or anxious. I truly believe that they are a sign from our angels and loved ones that they are around.

I remember also reading about Cilla Black that she was looking for a sign from her husband and had said out loud why hadnt she received any feathers, apparently later when she went in the garden there were lots!!

best wishes,

Kc
jules5uk2
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hi Mutta Mia,

I don't have experience of feathers but my dad has a way of letting me know when he is about - like moving a ring from my jewellery box to a pocket; turning a photo around; and more recently when I was thinking about him a record came on the radio that was his favourite.

Maybe the feathers will come later xx
oldfashionedgal
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hi Mutta Mia,

I truly believe that feathers are our loved ones way of letting us know that whatever troubles we have...they know about it and that they never leave us...

Janet xx

Freebird52
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
My Dad died in May of this year.

One of his favourite hymns was Abide With Me and it was included as one of the hymns at his funeral. On the Friday after the funeral we were travelling in the car to the airport and Abide With Me was played on the early morning breakfast show then on Terry Wogan's show. It was so spiritual, I just burst out crying! Was that a sign, I wonder?

Donna
Iceproperty
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Yes I agree - Angel feathers are signs from our departed loved ones. I frequently find white fluffy feathers when I think about my dear mom, I ask her advice
on certain decisions, Suddenly! there appears a white feather at some unuaual location, my answer becomes clear, Continue to focus on the feathers and you will notice other objects appeat in feather form. maybe a cloud, or the footprint in the snow, even the cement on your footpath, if you look closely. May your Guardian Angel enfold you in the comfort of angelic wings always. Iceproperty
Who's online?

Denise-54 |  Katinka10

Join us here...

Click on a magazine title to see all its online features and news
Prima Country Living
Stain buster Our guide to removing smudges, spots, and other spills.
See more stain busting solutions >

Community

Directory View all offers

MORE FROM ALLABOUTYOU

View by magazine : View by magazine Prima Country Living