FORUMS FORUM RSSrss icon

Feel gutted

Forum Jump

View Unanswered Threads
Ladynett
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Re: Feel gutted
I'd also be making sure that your hubby in't at the company's beck and call on his day off
I never knowingly cause trouble !
Devonmaid2
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I feel for you and your son Pond, I'm so sorry. Jobs seem to be like gold dust and it's so disappointing.
If JS still with hold his allowance, write to your MP and ask him to take up your son's case - that can often make a difference. That seems so unfair.
Pondlife-
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
LN don't worry whenever they ring for advice i will make sure i answer the phone and tell them he isn't in. They ring frequently so the whole works will go into limp mode if he isn't there to give advice or indeed go in and sort it, so production will be down and the MD that has said he will not employ youngsters is the MD for production so he will be quaking in his boots so to speak, but two can play at that game! Also the other man whose son was also given an 2nd interview, works with my eldest son in a different dept, he has said he will not be as conscientious in his work now.

DM, i will do that if they withhold his payments.
xx
Dellene_B
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Oh pond thats so unfair that they would do something like this no wonder you are so upset and angry. really hope something positive can be sorted soon!

xxoo
bertiebearuk
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Pond, read this blog:http://notinthepink.com/2013/06/23/this-is-your-government/
The part that's relevant is halfway down the page.
YS is not the only one! It's just mind-boggling!
www.fromthetopofthehouse.blogspot.fr
http://wordsunderoneroof.wordpress.com/
Pondlife-
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Thanks BB, it seems he isn't the only one doesn't it. I am going to write to the government and make a complaint i think. Whether it will do any good is another matter but it will make me feel better. So terrible it really is.
XX
bertiebearuk
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I think it's policy, Pond. If he's been denied his JSA, he's not in their figures as a claimant: makes the statistics look better for Government targets, and the budget goes further (again for government targets). It seems to be a nationwide thing, so it must have been ordered from on high. The lady in the blog had her JSA removed for far shorter than YS: you really must get a letter from the company to say he had the interview. He won't be reinstated fully, judging from her story, but he may get a shorter suspension of his benefits.
www.fromthetopofthehouse.blogspot.fr
http://wordsunderoneroof.wordpress.com/
angelcake2uk
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I'm waiting to give our Christopher his National Insurance Number. One or two people keep telling him to get a job which is encouraging of them. I just wish they would give him time to get himself together after sitting his exams. He's worked so hard over the past months he at least deserves a little break.

James is still plodding on. Not much phases him. It's a good school and I feel confident that they are looking after him.

We've got radio 2 on here at the moment.

Good luck Pond.

Your friend,
angelcake xx
Pondlife-
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
BB you are right i will get hubby to ask the Site Co if he can write him a letter. It is definitely to help targets, you can see that by how many are being sanctioned, it is so not right. Britain has gone to the dogs it really has.

xx
Who's online?

EssexR |  sidwell33

Join us here...

Click on a magazine title to see all its online features and news
Prima
Stain buster Our guide to removing smudges, spots, and other spills.
See more stain busting solutions >

Community

Directory View all offers

MORE FROM ALLABOUTYOU

View by magazine : View by magazine Prima