Make him a special card using a collection of photographs to bring back happy memories of time spent together
● Cut a strip of card or thick cartridge paper 72cm x 18cm.
● Fold concertina-wise into six 12cm-wide sections.
● Choose five photographs and copy them in black and white - a colour photocopier works best - sizing them to fit your card.
● Glue in position on the card, leaving the last page blank for your message. Hand-write or print out a message from a computer and glue to the last page.
● Print out the word Dad' and glue to the front cover. Finish by tying a length of ribbon around the folded card.