Pretty lacy slippers with edging and one button, designed by Erika Knight, from Rowan
This pattern was previously available as a free download on Allaboutyou.com. Rowan requested that it was taken down. However, as it was a popular pattern we thought you might like to know where it was available to buy.
These perfectly dainty little one-strap bootees are designed by Erika Knight, taken from her book 'Natural Nursery Knits' (Quadrille, £16.99).
You will need
● 1 x 50g ball of 4ply-weight cotton-blend yarn, such as Rowan Fine Milk Cotton, in pink or white
● Pair of 2.75mm knitting needles
● 2 small mother-of-pearl buttons for shoes
● 1 button for flower
● To fit 03 (36: 69) months
● Length of bootees 8 (9: 10)cm
Visit knitrowan.com for more knitting inspiration
Knit classic baby bootees: free pattern
Knit a baby hat designed by Erika Knight
See all of our free knitting patterns for babies
See all of our free designer knitting patterns
Knitting for beginners: videos and how-to guides