The Harcombe diet detox - the rules
Five days to free yourself from weight and cravings!
● Eat as much as you need, you should not feel hungry.
● Salads and vegetables (not potatoes) are ‘free foods’.
● Drink unlimited water, herbal or fruit teas and decaffeinated tea and coffee (no milk or sugar).
● Food can be roasted, fried (in a dash of olive oil or knob of butter), grilled, baked, poached or steamed.
● You can snack between meals on crudités (sticks of carrots, celery, peppers), natural live yoghurt and/or hard boiled eggs/cold meat, but try to get used to eating only three big main meals a day.
● Replace any meal from the plan that you don’t like with any other meal. Have the same breakfast and main meals every day, if this works for you.
● Only have one rice/porridge meal a day unless you exercise intensely. (You may like to have the carb meal before you exercise, but the sooner your body gets used to fuelling from body fat, the sooner you’ll lose weight).
You might also like...