A cool stripy jumper with stripes of differing widths - for a teenage girl
This cool jumper with contrast-stripe yoke is designed for teenage girls by Sarah Hatton.
To fit ages 10-11 (12-13:14-16)
● 3 (4:4) balls Rowan Felted Tweed in Carbon 159 x 50gm
● 3 (4:4) balls Rowan Felted Tweed in Duck Egg 173 x 50gm
● 1 pair 31⁄4mm (no 10) (US 3) needles
● 1 pair 33⁄4mm (no 9) (US 5) needles
● 31/4mm (no10) circular needle
Visit knitrowan.com for more knitting inspiration.
The pattern is a PDF file. You can open the PDF to look at it, then save it on your computer, or save it directly to your computer, then open it. (You need to have Adobe software to view a PDF file. Download the free software here.)
Difficulty in downloading our patterns? Get help here