Download the free knitting pattern for this simple boat-neck sweater with a drawstring hem, first featured in Prima, September 2010
Knit a simple boat-neck sweater with a drawstring hem in a combination of pretty shades. It fits up to 127cm bust.
To fit bust sizes 81-86: 91-97: 102-107: 112-117: 122-127cm
You will need
● 4:4:5:5:6 x 50g balls of Rowan Milk Cotton DK in Scented Satin 088
● 6:6:7:8:9 x 50g balls of Rowan Milk Cotton DK in Humbugs 084
● 1:1:1:1:2 x 50g balls of Rowan Milk Cotton DK in Jelly Baby 096
● pair each of 3.25mm and 3.75mm knitting needles
● 2 x double pointed 3mm knitting needles
■ The pattern is taken from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine No 47 (£11.50). Call 01484 681881 for yarn and book stockists.
The pattern is a PDF file. You can open the PDF to look at it, then save it on your computer, or save it directly to your computer, then open it. (You need to have Adobe software to view a PDF file. Download the free software here.)
Difficulty in downloading our patterns? Get help here